March 4, 2011

Random Friday

I am dying for spring.  My tulips have started poking through, but the crocus haven't bloomed yet, which is weird since they are usually blooming by the end of February.

I am so longing for it that I splurged the other day and bought some potted tulips and some roses for myself.  This need was also compounded by the fact that I can't remember the last time my husband bought me flowers.  (yes dear. that is a hint.)

But, the splurge was worth it.  I love them.  The roses opened up almost immediately and they are so incredibly beautiful.  They make my kitchen so much happier.

*******************************

I get to go watch BYU play tomorrow against. Wyoming.  And they had better win. I know that things are confused and that morale is down, but seriously.  You can't lose to Wyoming. That is just embarrassing.

*********************************

Sometimes, I hate being financially responsible for everything.  So, we need  a new sink, a new headlight, a new doorbell, and possibly a new water heater.  It really stinks.  And honestly, I just want to move and let somebody else deal with all of it.  But since that's not going to happen, it's back to the shopping boycott.

Oh, well.
Photobucket

4 comments:

just call me jo said...

Dang, BYU is serious about that pesky honor code, aren't they! I get it. I really do, but...yowsa! Spring will be here soon. (It's trying here in AZ, but I shouldn't tell you it's 75 degrees. ;o)

Melinda said...

I NEEEEEED spring so bad! Its been freezing here lately that maybe I should go buy some flowers just to see if it perks up my mood. I have no energy to do anything!
Poor BYU, I hope they win!
I hate being financially responsible too, its so overwhelming sometimes!

Erin said...

Don't we all wish we could move and avoid whatever is breaking down? Ugh.

Emmy said...

I was very happy to see them kill Wyoming in the end.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.