March 11, 2011

Random Friday

I am lazy.  I really am. I have to go against the grain to get a lot accomplished. I prefer to sit on the couch. I like reading. I like watching TV.  I don't like multi-tasking.

I didn't get a lot of that this week.

**********************************************

I need spring.  I am dying for spring. My crocus bloomed and I felt like throwing a party.
I may have to purchase a few more flowers. . . .

**********************************************

I am currently on my way to California.

(Thank you post ahead.)

I plan to spend the next 3 days sleeping as much as I want, reading as much as I want, and chatting until the wee hours of the morning.

Catch you next week!
Photobucket

7 comments:

just call me jo said...

Go, you! Enjoy your leisure.

Barbaloot said...

Your next three days sound like heaven!

wendy said...

sometimes you gotta be lazy...sometimes you gotta throw a party....
and sometimes you just need to get away. ENJOY..can't wait to hear all about it.

The Motherboard said...

I love random fridays! And, California sounds heavenly! The day after Moxie graduates from high school I am selling all my worldly possessions and moving into a tent on a beach in CA.

I swear I am.

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Ooooh, sounds wonderful!

Living the Scream said...

have fun in CA! I am totally with you on the lazy thing. It is so hard for me to get things done as well!

Emmy said...

Just seeing this now, hope you had fun in CA. I know I like it :)

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.