April 5, 2011

Product Review: Build-A-Sign

I love birthdays.  I try to make a big deal out of them.  In a perfect world, the big day the house would be decked out in decorations and ballons with a big birthday banner to wish them a happy birthday. sadly, I don't live in a perfect world. I am lucky if we manage to have something more exciting than oatmeal for breakfast.

However, I was lucky enough to recieve a banner from Build-A-Sign. A big, generic, Happy Birthday sign. So despite the fact that I may not have time and energy to decorate the whole house, I do have time to hand this wonderful birtheay banner to make athe birthday star feel special.

Build-A-Sign creates banners, bumper stickers, signage and vinyl lettering for your home and/or office needs. I also recieved vinyl lettering for our address numbers. (Sorry, no pictures of that!)  There are a number of fonts and styles to choose from, so be sure to check them all out!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mandy said...

we were out and about yesterday and I totally noticed your new curbside addition! very cute

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.