May 26, 2011

A Letter:

Dear Pandora,

I think you're cool.  I'm a fan. But we need to get a couple of things straight.

I'm not exactly sure how you match up your music for your radio stations, but I'm going to tell you something in hopes that you will KNOCK IT OFF.

For future reference,  on my Regina Specktor/Ingrid Michaelson station, Usher and P Diddy have no place.  Seriously, did you think that you could just slip it in there and I wouldn't notice?  And the thing is, you just keep doing it.  No matter how many times I tell you that I don't like that track, it just keeps popping up.  What is up with that?  Seriously.  Get it straight.

Soon as we get that worked out, I will be one happy camper.

Thanks.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin said...

You would think Pandora would listen to you! Sheesh.

Heidi said...

I have heard similar complaints but Pandora has been meek as a lamb for me. So far.

Sara said...

oh come on. Who doesn't like a little "shake your tail feather" now and then. :)jk

Melissa Bastow said...

OOOOH, I have a Regina Spektor/Ingrid Michaelson station too. But I haven't ever heard P Diddy on it. Maybe Pandora just hates you personally - I'm just sayin'.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.