May 17, 2011

Sometimes: Part 2

Sometimes I feel like an idiot.

Sometimes I feel so young, like I haven't lived enough life to give anyone advice or help.

Sometimes I feel completely inadequate to my responsibilities.

Sometimes I get incredibly frustrated with other people, but I don't know how to solve the problem.

Sometimes, I can see what the problem is but I am too afraid of the confrontation required to fix it.

Sometimes I have a really bad day and I need to vent, but I feel bad about some of the things that come out of my mouth.

Sometimes I really kick myself for not opening my mouth.

And sometimes, my entire life seems to be a contradiction.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Liesl said...

I hear ya. Writing in my journal solves some of these problems, or at least helps.

heather said...

AMEN.

Also, good luck.

Also, you can do it.

Also, you're gonna be fine.

Melinda said...

So true! All of it!!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.