May 2, 2011

Walgreens:

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

I was given the opportunity to try out  Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness ProductsAcetaminophen.  I am subjected to a weekly headache, thanks to my genes.  So, I am a connoisseur of pain medication.  I was curious to see if Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products medication would be as effective as a name brand, and I was not disappointed.   It works just as well as a name brand product for almost half of the price.  It got rid of my headaches and made it possible to live my life on the bad days!

These pharmacist recommended products are a great way to cut back on increasing health costs.  It's awesome that you can still get great products without having to sacrifice the quality.  Rather than spending your health budget all on the day to day, necessary over the counter items, you can save it for the emergencies.


If you are interested in learning more about Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ or about their Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, please feel free to ask your pharmacist at your local Walgreens or chat on line with a pharmacist at walgreens.com/pharmacychat PharmacistBe sure to check them out!
Pharmacist120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogoAdvertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.