July 5, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

It's been a whole week since I last posted.  I actually wrote a couple of posts, but that was the night that blogger went down and they are gone now.

Stupid blogger.

We had a lovely day yesterday.  Particularly the firework portion of the day. For those who do not live in Utah, this was the first year that aerial fireworks have been legal.  And everybody had one.  We did our little flowers and fountains but no one could focus on our little firework show.  Because there were aerials going off every where you looked.  Every time one went up three of my children screamed in excitement and ran in that direction so that they could see it better.  It was pretty hilarious.

This was also the first year that none of my children had a panic attack about the fireworks.  Tayleigh spent the first 4 years of her life inside watching TV with Grandpa instead of doing fireworks with everyone else.  I'm going to say that it was a nice change.

I hope your 4th was just as fun!
Photobucket

2 comments:

just call me jo said...

Really? Utah never had aerial fireworks before. (I must be the only American who does not love fireworks--well, me and the shih tzu Lola.) Your account is hilarious.

wendy said...

Living here in the country now, I miss the neighborhood firwork displays and get togethers.
glad it was wonderful for you.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.