August 16, 2011

Blossoming Bloggers- revised

Hey guys, as if I need another one, Heather and I have started a new site.  Yes, another one.

But, I'm really excited about it. If you are new to blogging, or know someone who is new, this is the place to go. We are trying to build a resource for bloggers to help them with every aspect of blogging: writing, growing, blog design, networking.  It is going to be awesome.

The official launch was yesterday, so it is still a little sparse at the moment, but we would love to have you stop by and say hi!  And feel free to spread the word!

PS Because I'm super lame, I forgot to add a link  Honestly. I need more sleep.

Blossoming Bloggers. GO.
Photobucket

1 comment:

www.lmlong.com said...

Maybe it's really obvious and I'm just lame- but what is the name of your new site?

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.