August 20, 2011

Heels don't have to hurt

I do love me a good pair of heels.



(Yes. I own both of those pairs. And I love them.)

Don't love, however the killer pain in my feet after a few hours of walking around in them.  Enter Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles.  Bzz Agent sent me a pair to try out and I was pretty excited. I tried a pair of generic something or other that sat under the balls of my feet but they would slip and slide all over the place. These insoles have an adhesive bottom that attaches to the shoe, so it doesn't move around. Which I especially appreciate.  

I wore these insoles last Sunday and when I put my feet into my shoes, I honestly couldn't tell the difference.  I was a little disappointed because I expected to be walking around on a cloud. A little unrealistic, I know. I'm kind of silly like that.  But, the longer I wore them, the more I could tell a difference.  And when I kicked my shoes off, it wasn't like I had to reshape my feet to walk around without them.  

In addition to sending me the insoles, Bzz Agent also sent me 5 coupons for $4.00 off a pair.  I will send the first 5 commenters a coupon to try out a pair for themselves.   

On your mark, get set, comment!  


Photobucket

8 comments:

Emmy said...

Yea! Me! Me! And super cute shoes!!

Wonder Woman said...

A. I desperately need these!

B. I am 100% coveting your heels. Where did you get them?

C. Commenting on my phone is impossible. I actually stopped eating breakfast and ran downstairs to comment on this post.

Kristina P. said...

I love heels, but not the pain. I need these!

Barbaloot said...

I want some! I rarely wear heels cuz they hurt too badly. I'll try anything:)

heather said...

Seriously!? I made it in time!?

Sara said...

DANG IT!!! I missed it. What a loser.

www.lmlong.com said...

I don't want to wait for them- so better that I lost and have to schlep myself to CVS to buy them on my own. Love your heels- especially the sassy red ones.

Jillybean said...

I love that second pair of shoes, do they come in black?

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.