August 19, 2011

I hate losing my phone

This post brought to you by Sprint. All opinions are 100% mine.

So, here's the thing.  I  know where everything in my house is.  If someone that lives at my house doesn't know where something is, they come to me. Shoes, bows, coats, books, blankies. And I am pretty good. Not only do I know what room it is in, I know what it is under.  I think it is some super mom power that I did not possess previous to having children. 

However, there is one teeny problem: my phone and my keys are exempt from this power. I do not know why.  But when they are gone, they are GONE.  I have lost count the number of times that I have emailed my husband at work, begging him to call me so that I could find my phone.  If you are like me and you are a Sprint customer, you must check out the Sprint Total Equipment Protection App. It's basic function is to find your phone for you. Not only that but it will back up your contacts, lock your phone and sound an alarm. (Just in case. You know.)

I need this.  I really need this. 

HTCEVOSHIFT_GCVS_settings menu.jpg (5 documents)
But here's the thing: this will only be available until August 30.  So if your super mom finding power is faulty like mine you have to get on it.  

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Lara said...

Just giggling because I have the same thing...I can find ANYTHING. But my phone. My husband always rolls his eyes. The find iPhone feature (which sounds just like this Sprint one) is nice, except it usually just says it's at our house. It would be even cooler if it could say, "it's in the fridge." :)

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.