August 8, 2011

Not even exaggerating

So, (I start a lot of posts with so, don't I?
Anyway, I have been looking for ways to make a couple extra bucks here and there to help pad the budget.  One way has been by taking surveys and getting paid for it. (It's not the most lucrative option, I gotta say.)

But some of the survey questions seriously crack me up.  I took one about using a credit card. It was asking about a specific card, but I will leave the name out.  Here are a list of actual questions:

Using this Credit Card adds joy and pleasure into my life
Using this Credit Card gives me a real thrill
I feel more attractive when I use credit card.
Using this Credit Card adds a sense of adventure to my life.
Using this Credit Card helps me feel free and independant
Using this Credit Card gives me confidence that the future will be better
Using this Credit Card is entertaining

Seriously?  Does using ANY credit card (sans a prepaid card with an unlimited limit that was not paid by me.) give you a real thrill?  Or add a sense of adventure to your life?  It's a credit card people.  Not a sports car.

Photobucket

5 comments:

just call me jo said...

I start many posts with "so" also. I think it's indicating that we've been mulling the topic for a while--or we're just vapid. They probably paid someone to devise those questions.

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Nope, not thrilling for me either. Actually it's more like terrifying, wondering if you have enough money to pay for all of the things you need! :)

Rochelle Brunson said...

Using a credit card (For me) is not entertaining or thrilling at all. It induces anxiety and panic! A credit card isn't magic money, you still have to pay it back, duh!! How is that exciting?!

Emmy said...

Lol! That is funny. I took a survey today for money too- it took about 20 minutes and qt the end I was ready to scream and it didn't feel worth it.

Liesl said...

Maybe if you're a shopaholic a credit card gives you a serious high. Confessions of a Shopaholic. Seriously I really liked that movie.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.