September 17, 2011

Have I mentioned we are shopping around for a phone?

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

Because I am.  Well, not so much a phone as a new plan.  Our contract is up in a few months an I really want to know if there is something a little cheaper out there. Because if I haven't mentioned, corners are being cut. (More like hacked away than cut, but who is counting).  And if I'm going to be really honest, we can use every extra penny that we can get a hold of. (Cursed air conditioner.)

I came across Straight Talk, and their unlimited plan is all of $45 a month. I don't think there is any one els out there who can compete with that. Not to mention the fact that there is no contract.  Whereas most cell phone companies get you Hook, line and sinker.  And did you know, you can get Android on Straight Talk?  Along with Samsung and LG.  Reconditioned phones start at $10.00, so no more worrying about huge cost of your next new phone.  

So the next time you get the urge to Call a friend, think about how much you could be saving if you switch to Straight Talk.  If you would like to learn more about it, check out some of their videos on YouTube, or play the one below.  

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.