September 9, 2011

Random Friday

It's still Friday. It counts.

I am so tired.  I think I need more sleep.

***************************

So, new blogger format. What do you think?  Like? No?

****************************

I apologize for the following posts.  The purchase of the stupid air conditioner has caused me to be less picky.

*******************************

This is like the lamest random Friday ever.  Sorry.

*************************

I'm reading the Secret Garden with my girls.  It is such a great book.  I love it. And do you know what I love even more? That they love it!  It is so much fun.

*******************************

Why is September so busy? I know the school is in session.  But shouldn't that mean that my days are less full?  I don't get it.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tracie said...

I loved the new format until I couldn't figure out how to add or delete things from my sidebar. So I went back to the old one. Don't have time in the day to try and figure out the new system. I think we all have friday's like that, I hope you September gets better.

Barbaloot said...

I didn't realize there was a new format... I'm clueless.

You should read Little House on the Prairie with your girls. I have SUCH great memories of doing that with my mom.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.