September 23, 2011

Random Friday

I'm discovering that I am incredibly dependent on lists.  I accomplish so very much more with everything that I need to do when it's written down.  I really, really need to go make a list. . . .
****************************

Speaking of stuff to do, I have a love hate relationship with this time of year.  I LOVE getting everything from the farmer's market and out of the garden.  BUT I'm on a deadline. I have to pull out all of the basil and make pesto, can all the peaches, pick all the tomatoes, can all the pears and do it all before the first frost. Anyone want to come help me?

***********************************

Have I mentioned that I also love the weather?  I wish fall lasted just a little bit longer. The leaves have already started to change. I am dying to get up to the mountains.  And I can actually go outside without melting. I LOVE it.

No comments:

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.