September 7, 2011

This post is part of the Lunch Bunch series on Blossoming Bloggers. Feel free to add your two cents on your blog and link up!
image source


Question:  How do you balance it all?

Honestly, sometimes I really, really don't. But lately things are getting better. And I think it has to do with my lists.  I have been much better lately about planning my days out and making to do lists. And when I have a list to look at, it is so much easier to remember exactly what needs to be done.

That, and I don't over schedule myself. When I know I have a lot to do during a certain week, I try my hardest to spread everything out over the course of the week so that I'm not running around like crazy at the last minute.

And, one thing that I have had to come to terms with is this:  If I want to cram everything into a day that needs to happen, I must wake up earlier. I didn't love this realization and I still don't.  But it works.  It really does.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa Bastow said...

I kind of think risking my sanity is better than waking up early. But then I have to stay up late finishing what I could have done during daylight hours, so yeah.

Barbaloot said...

Balance? What is this balance thing you speak of?

Emmy said...

Yes balance is never easy...someti E's when I seem to actually have extra time I find myself not wanting o do a thing then I always kick myself later

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.