October 17, 2011

It's been a hard day.

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, my dad will be wheeled into an operating room.  Sadly, it won't be a simple, out patient procedure.  It will be a quadruple bypass.  To prevent the eminent heart attack.

There is a gene that runs in our family.  The one we lovingly refer to as the worry gene.

Translation: Myself, my sister or my father will not sleep tonight.

I'm not making much sense.  I think I will call it a night.

But, if you are inclined to pray,  send up a little one for me and my dad. Mostly for him.  He can use every one he can get.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Emmy said...

Keeping your dad and the doctors in my prayers.

Barbaloot said...

Thinking of you and your family!! Hope all goes well.

Erin said...

I saw this on Facebook yesterday and I have been thinking about you and sending positive thought you and your dad's way ever since. I hope all is going well!

Rochelle Brunson said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. My prayers go out for your family.

wendy said...

Oh myh goodness...this is stressful indeed.
I am the QUEEN of the worry gene.
It becomes a real problem sometimes in my life.
but I will be thinking and praying for you and your dad, and family. it is a worriesome time

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.