November 30, 2011

I know it's not Friday

But I want to be random anyway.
 I really like Pan Am. Did it get cancelled?  I have decided that I like the guy on that.  There is something about his accent that I really like.  If you have no idea who I'm talking about, he is the guy that was on ER who was from Croatia or something. And if you still don't know who I'm talking about, well, I don't think I can help you.

**********************************

I'm trying so hard to be really super efficient, particularly with my time.  It is hard. Have you ever tried to always be doing something?  I read while I eat.  I fold laundry while I watch TV. I address Christmas card while waiting for my slow computer to boot a page.  It's getting ridiculous.

But I'm getting a lot done.

********************************

So, I may have done something stupid. Rather than call a repair guy about the oven, I got online and bought a new heating element.  I googled it, and when my kind of oven won't heat, that is usually what the problem is. It didn't occur to me until tonight to check the broiler. Cause if it's the heating element the broiler should still work, right?  Oh, yeah. It doesn't.

*********************************

I got called to be the Bears leader.  Cub scouts. Pray for me, friends.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Jillybean said...

I was recently released as the Bears leader. I will be praying for you.
I am impressed with your multi-tasking efficiency.
Lately I've been having trouble with single-tasking, I haven't conciously been trying to not accomplish anything, but it's just so easy not do do anything. (requires little to no effort)

Barbaloot said...

I think we have the exact same taste in TV shows. I hope Pan Am wasn't cancelled. I really like it. And I love Collette.

wendy said...

ha ha...I will pray for you. I was a cub scout leader back in the day, and boy those boys get rambunctious...but HEY, I raised 4 of my own, so I was ready for it. I kinda enjoyed it after a bit. We did some cool things.

gotta multi-task girl. That's what we do.

and I LOVED the croatian guy from ER, but I never have watched Pan Am

Diana said...

Good Luck with the Bears - isn't that when they get to get pocket knives?

I only watched part of Pan Am once, so if it didn't make it, it is probably partly my fault.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.