November 10, 2011

Things I like this week:

Let's try to counterbalance last week's list, shall we?

*How I Met Your Mother.  But I think we have discussed that.  But you should watch this.  And think Indiana Jones.  And if I could find the rest of the clips that are Star Wars and Ghostbusters, I would link you there.  Because I love it so, so much.

*Dancing.  I found a CD of African music at the library that made dance this week, oh, so much more fun!

*Pandora.  Most of the time.  This week it's been good to me.

*My husband's jacket.  It is a fleece lined hoodie and I am driving him crazy because I keep stealing it. It's just so warm!

*Psych.  But that isn't anything new.  I love Psych.  I always have.

*Yogurt.  I love it.  I have been making it for about a year and I'm getting pretty good.  If you're curious, here is a link to the recipe.  It is awesome over a banana with a little chocolate syrup on top.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I really liked this week's HIMYM. But I have only been able to see the first two episodes of this season's Psych. Why is hulu denying me these things?!

Melissa Bastow said...

I love Psych. It's the best.

TheOneTrueSue said...

I love Psych too - but I've never seen HIMYM, not even once.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.