November 5, 2011

The Ultimate Showdown *snort*

This post brought to you by Puppies vs. Babies. All opinions are 100% mine.

There is one question that the universe has debated since the beginning of time.  And no matter what, it has been impossible to come to a conclusive decision.  Until now:  

Which is cuter?  Puppies vs. Babies

PvB-CuteDar-Green-300x250-Backup.jpgIf ever you have debated this with anyone--moms verses dog lovers--you will want to check out the Puppies vs. Babies online contest.  You can make your voice heard!  Is your little boy the cutest thing to exist on the planet? Or is your little golden retriever beyond adorableness? 

Personally, I fall on the side of babies. It may be because I have had four, and have never had a do.  Also, dogs are annoying.  Cute, yes, but annoying.  My babies were, well, I know that I am a tiny bit biased here, but they were pretty much the cutest thing that I have ever seen.  There is absolutely nothing that can compare to the first smile, the sweet, squeaky noises that they  make while they are sleeping.  Oh, I need a baby.  

But, this isn't about me, this is about you.  What do you think?  Is it the baby or the puppy boat? Which one will you ride on?  Be sure to head over to the Puppies vs. Babies online contest and vote!  I'm curious: let me know, leave a comment with your vote!

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Um babies are way cuter. Puppies turn into dogs and are more trouble than they're worth. Granted, babies turn into teenagers, but at least they know how to shower and clean themselves.

Melissa Bastow said...

TOTALLY on the babies side. Even baby poop is cuter to clean up than puppy poop.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.