November 7, 2011

Yesterday

First, I want to apologize for the video that's been on autoplay.  So annoying. But, good news: I finally figured out how to turn the autoplay off.  You can read my blog again, without having to turn the sound off. Hooray!

Second, I got released from the Primary presidency yesterday.  I have mixed feelings about this, but mostly I'm sad.  I'm also kind of annoyed at the whole releasing process.  They called me to come to the church about 20 minutes before it started, with no warning whatsoever.  We haven't been in that long, so this was the last thing I was expecting. So, the counselor releases me and I head to the chapel to wait for the rest of my family.

Here's the thing:  it was Fast Sunday yesterday. Which means that my blood sugar was low.  And I go just a teensy bit crazy when my blood sugar is low.  I proceeded to cry for the next 45 minutes.

I know.

And of course, since it is testimony meeting, something possesed me to get up and bear my testimony. (I'm pretty sure I know what, but the timing was pretty awful.)  So, I get up and basically make an idiot of myself.  Yep, I was one of those people, my husband assures me, that you couldn't understand because I was crying so hard.

It was embarrassing for all of us.

See, if they had given me some kind of warning or even a days notice rather than a minute's, I could have held it together. But no.  They have to drop a bomb on me 10 minutes before testimony.  Not cool, guys.  Not cool.
Photobucket

4 comments:

wendy said...

well.....that is, kinda, not cool.
We need more time to emotionally process that kind of thing.

I hate being left vulnerable

Emmy said...

Yes that is awful timing! Seriously they were not thinking.

Mandy said...

I thought your testimony was very sweet, and I could understand it :D maybe cuz I'm a girl...I'm so so SO glad you're sticking around for a bit... that is until we fill in the gaping wounds of our PP!

The Pretty Life Anonymous said...

Enter our giveaway over at the Pretty Life Anonymous! You have beyond great chances of winning!

http://prettylifeanonymous.blogspot.com/2011/11/monday-giveaway-and-its-reeeeal-festive.html

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.