December 2, 2011

So it's Friday now

And I lost my train of thought. Why does that always happen?

*******************************

I am going through oven withdrawals. It wasn't the baking element. I was wrong. It is, however, then entire oven display.  Yes.  Because of one freaking short in a digital display, I have to pay 120 dollars to make it better. Stupid oven.

Do you know how hard it is NOT to bake cookies?  It's all of a sudden Christmas time and I can't make cookies. I also can't bake bread, or rolls or muffins. (Muffins? Eden says in despair.) Nope.  Well, I've been getting a lot of work done elsewhere at least.

*******************************

I have 3 presents left to buy.  THREE, people.  I gotta tell you, I'm pretty proud of myself.  Which is where the NOT MAKING CHRISTMAS COOKIES comes in.  If you haven't figured it out yet, I NEED MY CHRISTMAS COOKIES.

******************************

And I think I'm done.  I'll let you know when the oven is back.  There will be many less occasions to use caps lock then.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Were you at Steph's T-Mobile thing? I thought I saw you, but wasn't sure. I got there late, and couldn't stay long, and was too busy stuffing my face to notice anything else.

Mother Goose said...

I would bring you a whole plate of Christmas cookies if we lived just a bit closer!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.