January 24, 2012

Sunshine, blessed sunshine

Whenever the sun comes out, my boys think it is summer.

For example, today I went outside for a few minutes to talk on the phone.  (It was the only place I could actually hear.  Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this.)

They followed me out. (of course.)  And they started to play cars out there, which is totally fine with me. . .Except for the fact that neither one of them was wearing any shoes.   They couldn't quite see the logic of coming back in the house to put them on, they were perfectly fine in their "feet."  Which may also be why they keep leaving the door open.  They might be fine, but I am freezing!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Diana said...

You are not the only one who does that. The bathroom sometimes works too but it can echo a bit.

Rochelle Brunson said...

My kids do that too. I usually hide out in our van with all the doors locked to talk on the phone.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.