January 30, 2012

A Thank You Note

Dear Lovely Ladies who commented on the previous post,

THANK YOU.  I really needed to hear ALL of that  That I wasn't alone, that I just needed a break, that the world was NOT ending.  Thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop what you were doing, click over and leave me a few words.  It really means the world to me.

I'm not exaggerating.  Lest you think I gush to much, I was desperate.  It was very dark over here, and you let in a little bit of light. Enough to make me realize that it was going to be okay, that it was going to pass and that I was not alone. I'm going to say that again, because it's important: that I was not alone.

And if there is someone reading this in the darkness, you're not alone either.  Even if you don't want to shout about it quite like I did, you are not alone.

Thanks again lovelies,

Photobucket

No comments:

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.