January 15, 2012

Thus far this winter

I know, I haven't been around much.  Shall I tell you why?
Let me sum up the last month with my children:

Eden: A bad cold, including one night of vomit inducing coughing
Tayleigh: the stomach flu, nasty cold with cough, stomach flu, stomach flu, cold, ear infection
Seth: stomach flu, nasty cold with cough, pink eye
Eric: nasty cold with cough, pink eye
Me: stomach flu, bad cold, annoying cold
John: stomach flu, bad cold, annoying cold

So, yeah.  I've been a little preoccupied. And I am SO excited for winter to be done already.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Yuck. Sounds like our house. I didn't know you had a Tayleigh, we speller ours Taylie.

Just SO said...

No fun at all! I hope those germs leave and go far, far away!

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Bummer. Hang in there.

Barbaloot said...

Sounds kind of awful. Hope you are all 100% well soon!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.