March 1, 2012

I admit it, its a tag.

I haven't done one of these for a long time. But, I seem to have no blogging inspiration and so this came as a welcome relief. Thanks Barb!  


1. Where is your dream vacation?  My dream vacation is to tour Europe for a month.  Or two. Or five.  You know.  

2. What is your favorite movie that has Hugh Jackman in it? Hmmm.  X-Men.  I love Wolverine.  I know.  I'm a nerd. I'm also really excited for this: 

3. What book could you read over and over and never be sick of it?  There are a few: Ender's game, Princess Bride and all Harry Potter's 

4. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? Unicorn City.  If you are a nerd like me you will like it.  And you might like it even if you're not a nerd.  It's pretty funny. 

5. Why did you start blogging? Didn't I write a post about this?  I originally started blogging to show off my kids. We have family far away and I thought, What a great way to stay in touch!  And it kind of evolved into me just remembering how much I love to write and wanting to write about everything, not just my children.  So, I really started blogging.  Best decision ever. 


6. What store would be your favorite for a shopping spree? Ooooh.  This is hard.  Target. Or Ikea.  Yeah.  One of those. 


7. If you were 'Queen for a Day' what rules would you impose? Oh, only any that make it so I never have to clean again.  Not even a little bit.  


8. Heels or flats? Depends on the day. I love, love the way heels look, but I am much more fond of the way flats feel.  


9. Do you have a traditional Sunday dinner? Nope.  We eat whatever I can throw together as soon as we get home from church. 


10. What's your favorite song right now? Florence and the Machine Dog Days are Over.  Closely followed by Jar of Hearts. 


11. What's your dream job? Author.  I know. Totally uncreative. But true.  
Photobucket

1 comment:

Barbaloot said...

I needed a tag as well to get me back in blogging mode. I have never even heard of that Unicorn movie but I already told my brother we need to watch it for our next movie night:)

And Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies but I've never actually read the book!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.