May 23, 2012

Get things Growing!

This post brought to you by Whitney Farms. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

I have been gardening for about 6 years now.  Ahem.  Okay, so attempting to garden.  I think I have managed to produce a successful garden twice.  in my defense, I have been pregnant twice durning the past six years.  And yes, I'm still using that as an excuse. 

I'm always looking for some miracle cure for my moderatly black thumb.  The only thing is, I hate using chemicals.   I have taken to boiling water and vinegar for weeds and ghetto composting for everything else. Ghetto, because I don't really know what I'm doing.  I would love to grow a garden in completely organic soil.  So, I was kind of excited to hear about Whitney Farms® and their organic plant food.

Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

 

I love that Whitney Farms® organic plant food is made up of totally natural materials to provide macro and micronutrients for plants.  I never have much luck getting my plants to get very big and successful, despite trying just about every kind of traditional plant food. 

gorgeous garden

(my dream garden)

I'm excited to try Whitney Farms® organic plant food and see if I can't rurn my wimply little garden into that beauty.  I'll let you know how it turns out! And be sure to check out the $3 off coupon from Whitney Farms.  A little more incentive to try it out! 

Organic Plant Food

Advertisement

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.