May 7, 2014

To each her own

I've decided that I'm weird.  No, really.  Well, my tastes are anyway.

Raise your hand if you haven't heard of a dirty diet coke.

*crickets*

Now raise your hand if you've ever met anyone that didn't LOVE dirty diet coke (or dr. pepper, whatever your poison)

*crickets*

Put your hands up, ladies and gentlemen, because you have now.  I hate coconut.  I hate shredded coconut. I hate coconut syrup. I hate pina coladas.  And I hate dirty diet cokes.

Now, raise your hand if you get excited about all the pumpkin flavored stuff that starts appearing in September and sticks around through Christmas?

Yeah, I hate that too. Pumpkin is gross.

See? But what I really want to know is this:  is there anyone else out there like me?  Anyone?  Or am I all alone in my coconut, pumpkin hating world?


Photobucket

2 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

I hate coconut too, but I love pumpkin.

Wonder Woman said...

I care for neither. True story. I will eat the flavors if I must to be polite, but I care for neither. I like my Dr. Pepper clean, and my pie chocolate.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.