May 11, 2015

Summer Reading List: First Grade

first grade, reading list, summer reading, summer reading program

For my six year old, I've tried to put together a list of books that appeal to him, both to read and to have read to him. I've tried to make a good mix of things that he will like to read on his level and things that he will sit still and listen to.


Go, Dog, Go

Interrupting Chicken



There are No Cats in This Book

There are no cats in this book

There are Cats in This Book


The Cat in the Hat
Green Eggs and Ham

How to Drive Your Sister Crazy


I Love My New Toy (and really all Elephant and Piggie books)
Scaredy Squirrel



Chrysanthemum 


What if You Had Animal Teeth 
Mike Mulligan and More 


I am an Artist 


Do you have any favorite First Grade Readers that I've missed?  I would love more suggestions!  
Happy Reading!



*all images via Amazon

No comments:

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.