February 8, 2016

Cover Reveal!

There are a few things in life that I have always wanted to do.  Being a mom was on the top of the list. Going to college was another one.  Europe is up there, but has yet to be seen, also New York City. This year I get to check something huge off of my list: a book that I wrote will be published!
A few months ago, I got a very exciting email.   My name would finally be on the cover of a book!! Cedar Fort, a Utah based publishing company, has chosen to publish my book, Dear Jane.
dear jane cover, dear jane by rachel ward

Before the mission, Quinn’s future was uncomplicated, straightforward and involved a wedding. Now, eighteen months later she is without a fiancee, without a job and without a direction. Slowly, things begin to fall into place, maybe not the way she would like, and definitely not the way she imagined, but after much trial and error Quinn creates a new path. One that will open her eyes and change her life.


Dear Jane will be released in August of 2016!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I am so excited for you, Rachel! Big hugs!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.